[gui-talk] question abougt an item just seen

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Feb 12 03:43:59 UTC 2014

I use and love the Stream, have been through several.  I have a very
long commute, and also read while I am doing stuff around the house
etc. 5 or 6 hours a day.  I like Stream for portability, long battery
life, dedicated buttons that are easy to manipulate while I am on the
move.  Tried reading using my iPhone, and it just doesn't work as
well for me, dig it out, flick to the right place etc.  I know others
love it, and like having just one device -- I understand that, but I
read so much I like having a dedicated, purpose-built device for it!

Dave