[gui-talk] Availability of Braille symbols for Symbolic Logic

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Aug 25 22:53:33 UTC 2014

Least expensive way is to get the nemeth math symbols book from national
braille press.  In addition to the braille, that thermoform book has
raised pictures of the print symbols accompanying the braille.  Not all
symbols have proper braille descriptions with them; pentagon and circle
are two that just have those descriptions since the transcribers didn't
know what those symbols were for in mathematics.  That would take a
college or university level math professor to get those described and
corrected.

More expensive option buy yourself the nemeth code braille set from
American printing house for the blind.