[gui-talk] has youtube changed its settings?

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 18 20:26:00 UTC 2014

Tell me about it.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Freeman
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 8:55 AM
To: 'Discussion of the Graphical User Interface,GUI Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] has youtube changed its settings?

Since Google owns YouTube, you can expect changes to be made daily, if not
hourly. Remember, Google is constantly experimenting with its pages to see
what appearance brings the most clicks -- especially on the ad content. The
underlying assumption is that click volume is a good measure of what people
want to know.

In effect, what I am saying is that we, the blind, can't win.

Mike