[gui-talk] has youtube changed its settings?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Apr 18 15:55:54 UTC 2014

Since Google owns YouTube, you can expect changes to be made daily, if not hourly. Remember, Google is constantly experimenting with its pages to see what appearance brings the most clicks -- especially on the ad content. The underlying assumption is that click volume is a good measure of what people want to know.

In effect, what I am saying is that we, the blind, can't win.

Mike