[gui-talk] pages keep refreshing

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Apr 14 14:44:35 UTC 2014

Not much. If you've changed the Page Refresh setting and pages are still
refreshing, it's beyond a screen-reader's control. Welcome to the tendency
of the light-dependent to require bling and constantly-changing elements to
keep them awake and interested.

Hey! I got it! They should call Vanda Pharmaceuticals and join the Non-24
gangt!

Seriously, though, certain sites change their content dynamically and
there's nothing I've found that can stop this. In practice, most people
really don't grock why we'd *want* a page to stand still.

Mike