[gui-talk] opening attachments in windows eight

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Thu Apr 3 23:12:29 UTC 2014

With Window-Eyes 8.4 in Windows 7 I either save the attachment with Alt-F,
S, A, or I turn browse mode off (the way W-E reads Live Mail), shift-tab to
the attachments field, route the mouse pointer to the filename of the
attachment, then right-click it.  I suppose a double left-click on the
button which represents the attachment would also work.

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com