[gui-talk] Technology position opening in Austin, TX

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 21:47:24 UTC 2013

Greetings all. Feel free to forward this message as you see fit. The
Technology Department at the Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center has
another job opening. This is to replace someone that left the Center a
few months ago. Below find a link for this job and a description of
the posting. Closing date is on October 10. If you have any questions
about the job, contact me off list. Find my email address at the
bottom of this message.
https://jobshrportal.cpa.texas.gov/ENG/careerportal/Job_Profile.cfm?szOrderID=241893&szReturnToSearch=1&&szWordsToHighlight=blind

Regards,
Wayne Merritt