[gui-talk] killed the virus now how do I remove the plugin.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 11:49:53 UTC 2013

Hi have killed that virus adware now having trouble tracking down the plugin it seems to have left.  that is what is causing these strange add contents showing.  the sites I click all show Ads by safesaver plugin.  even on Rahwayhigh.com.  so I went to firefox and looked on plugins and I don’t see it.  so how do I get rid of this plugin.  no search results come back in windows and it’s not showing in extentions.  realy baffling.  have scanned the C drive and the hP recovery drive.  have no external drives or SD cards on here so how do I find and uninstall safesaver.  it didn’t completely kill that plugin that has leached on to firefox.