[gui-talk] Windows 8 Questions

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Tue Sep 24 00:49:46 UTC 2013

Jaws 14 will work with Windows 8.  I've never worked with Office 2007, so I
don't know if it or Office 2010 would be better.  I have Office 2013, and
that has some accessibility glitches here and there.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop
you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan