[gui-talk] windows7 or windows8 installation?

Josh joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 22:48:01 UTC 2013

Hi

I have two laptops both currently have graphical linux vinux 4 installed
on them. One of them the dell latitude 4310 I want to put either windows
7 or windows 8 on it because there's some apps like itunes and games
that windows just does better and that graphical linux just doesn't have
the applications for yet. so my questions are 1. which is easier to
install windows7 or windows8? will I have to go hunting for drivers for
wifi and such? which is faster windows7 or windows8 or windows8.1? and
can they be installed without sighted help? I will probaby have to use a
linux disk to reformat the hard drive into one partition first before I
install windows onto the laptop.

Josh

--
sent from my vinux4 linux laptop