[gui-talk] Internet explorer 10

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Mar 28 14:39:01 UTC 2013

Antonio,

I'm still using IE 8 because my employer  requires it, but if I were you, I'd try IE 10 for a while and if you don't mind it stick
with it.  Downloading files works a little differently, and I've known people to assume that it was a bug rather than downloads
just working a little differently.  Many say IE 9 and 10 do load pages faster.  Since you will have to upgrade at some point, you
might as well see if it works for you rather than going to the trouble of going back to IE 8.

If you are running Windows 7, you will probably be able to go back to IE 8 by looking for the IE 10 update in the history of
updates list.  Usually there is nothing to have to re-install, and you should not have to do a system restore.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson