[gui-talk] computer displaying the wrong time

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 02:45:38 UTC 2013

I'm running Windows XP pro on my laptop. I was trying to sinc my computer
with an internet time source. When I did, my computer kept saying it is an
hour earlier than it actually is. Even when I unchecked the internet time
and set it to daylight saving Eastern time, it still goes back to an hour
earlier. Seems to me there is a discrepancy between my bios clock and the
time I set. How can I get my computer to display and stay on the correct
time? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I am thanking you in
advance so as not to clutter the list with thank you's.

Sherri
flmom2006 at gmail.com