[gui-talk] how do I get to the burn list option

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 13:24:15 UTC 2013

Hi ken here with astrange problem windows media player seems to appear different every time I use it.  am trying to set up a burn list.  early today saw for the first time the burn list option in the add to submenue but now don’t see it.  also I seem to have duplicate files of songs I’m sure I only downloaded once.  how do I get that burn list option and also how do I make sure that list is saved when I shut down media player.  have seen a blank burn list when I hit the burn button.  there is obviously something a little different in the current windows media player with windows 7.  before in XP I could bring up the context menue and bingo burn list and the list was saved for until I was ready to go ahead.  any idea what I’m overlooking or doing wrong?