[gui-talk] Screen Refresh

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 20:52:00 UTC 2013

Hi. Go into the JAWS 14 Setting scenter with Insert+number 6 on the
number row, arrow to the Web/HTML/PDF section. Open this and arrow
down to Misc., once that is opened arrow to Page Refresh. You can use
the spacebar to toggle between as needed, every 60 seconds, or
suppress all page refreshes. Hopefully this will fix the issue. If
not, you may have to contact the site administrator and explain the
problem you are having.

Good luck,
Wayne