[gui-talk] Screen Refresh

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Dec 16 20:50:01 UTC 2013

JAWS has a keystroke which ostensibly stops this sort of thing (put REFRESH
in the Settings Center search box and see what you get). However, this
doesn't always work as many pages refresh by updating their underlying code
dynamically. In such instances, you are up a creek without a paddle and your
best bet is to employ a sighted reader/amanuensis.

Mike