[gui-talk] Adobe Flash

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Dec 11 19:38:08 UTC 2013

Nope; using IE 11.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:04 AM
To: Discussion of the Graphical User Interface, GUI Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] Adobe Flash

Not necessarily.  Did you install Flash Player for Firefox?  If so, be sure
McAfee Security Scan Plus was not also installed.  When I installed the
latest version of Flash Player for Firefox, version 11.9.900.170, McAfee
Security Scan Plus was installed also.  I could find no means of unselecting
it.  This malware scanner program is probably harmless, but if you find it
on your list of installed programs and don't want it on your computer, you
will have to remove it manually.

Gerald