[gui-talk] Outlook 2003 Questions

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Apr 26 21:46:52 UTC 2013

dave:
First, when you encounter a link, put your cursor on the second character of the link, that is, on the T in http and then hit Enter. There is a bug in outlook that makes this necessary.
Second, you must export your messages, contacts, etc as a .pst archive. There is a wizard to do this.
Third, I don't think there is an automatic way to prompt you to choose a signature although I could be wrong.

Mike Freeman