[gui-talk] Outlook 2003 Questions

Dave Marthouse dmarthouse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:21:49 UTC 2013

I have just upgraded to windows8 and I am not a fan of their metro mail client.  I've used outlookexpress for over 15 years and sadly found that there isn't a stand alone version I can use.  I decided to do the next best thing and install a copy of outlook 2003.  I set it up and am experiencing a few small problems.

First I see links in my messages referring to WebPages but they don't seem to be clickable like in OE.  How can I fix this?

I in addition want to import my address book from OE to outlook.  OE is on another machine. In what form must I export the address book to in order to import to outlook on the new machine?

Finally I have made two different signatures in outlook.  Is there a setting when posting messages to prompt me and then select the appropriate signature for the message I'm posting?

Any information would be very much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse at gmail.com