[gui-talk] Access TO Google Denied

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Apr 23 08:27:07 UTC 2013

I can get zero packets lost and have a blank google page and all other
web pages be blank.  It happens beause I have a netgear 20 router.
However when I open 192.168.1.1 andclick on take me to the internet I
get another screen prompting me to register the router.  If I close the
browser and have google set as my only home page in the browser, when I
restart the browser then the google page is  back but this time with no
error 404 or blank page but just the way it normally comes up.