[gui-talk] Downloading With MSIE 10

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 10 14:02:50 UTC 2013

Good morning again,

About a week ago Windows 7 was updated and somehow IE 10 came along for the
ride. When I attempted to download president Maurers presidential release
message in preparation for our upcoming chapter meeting there was no menu
option to enable downloading. I tried using the right mouse emulation
keystroke (Caps+F9) and looked for the "save target as" option but it was
just not there. I'm now wondering if the download sequence is inaccessible
to JAWS or if I need to find an add-in to enable downloading in IE10. As
always, thanks in advance for any ideas and suggestions.

Best regards,

Rob "Jayhawk" Tabor