[gui-talk] Email Sending Issue Solved

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 10 13:52:54 UTC 2013

Good morning colleagues,

I offer my hearty thanks to Curtis Chong, Dave Andrews, and Mike Freeman who
responded to my querry of being unable to send email using Outlook 2010. I
finally was able to reach AT&T Uverse technical support and a very nice
helpdesk technician named Joaquín directed me to change port settings for
both Pop and SMTP servers. Interestingly, I have not changed settings on my
wife’s Outlook account, and yet she is able to send and receive email just
fine, which is why I used her PC to querry this list. Thanks again to all
those who responded.

Best regards,

Rob Jayhawk Tabor