[gui-talk] PeopleSoft

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Sep 29 22:30:17 UTC 2012

Well, I don't think there is just "one" People soft program.  We use
people soft stuff for reporting our time, and for financial
management of the enterprise.  The stuff tends to be complex, but not
inaccessible.  There are specific settings for screen reader users in
our time reporting application.

Dave