[gui-talk] PeopleSoft

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 28 15:49:43 UTC 2012

Susan:

Oracle makes a big deal that is current stuff is accessible.  Your folks
need to talk directly with them.

I should point out as an amendment to this that use of Oracle software
requires advanced proficiency with your screen reading technology.  Oracle
makes no bones about this.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong