[gui-talk] New Captcha-Solving Service for Blind Computer Users

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Sep 13 19:48:53 UTC 2012

Peter, I have to agree with you.  I am very leery about this service.  Aside
from the fact that a captcha submitted for decoding might be outdated by the
time you receive the result, there is no contact information anywhere on the
Azavia site.  So if you encounter any trouble, what recourse do you have?
As a rule, I never deal with a paid product or service whose web site does
not provide contact information. They can just take your money and run.

Gerald