[gui-talk] does anyone know if last fm changed this feature?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 14:09:29 UTC 2012

Hi list, ken here I am aware with pandora that you have a limit on how many times you can skip a track in each listening session, but I’m now discovering that last FM won’t skip after a certain point.  what is strange is it carries over from session to session.  was trying to brows through one of my stations and after six skips it wouldn’t skip any more.  even when I restored previous session a couple times and then tried on IE it wouldn’t skip.  in firefox I heard clicks when I tried as if it recognized the command but didn’t perform the action.  I’m not seeing any kind of message saying there is a skip limit.  is anyone aware if last fm does have one now like pandora?  thanks Ken.