[gui-talk] can't repare jaws can't update

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu May 31 22:21:45 UTC 2012

You'll need the .exe file to install JAWS. Then you run that executable with a command like the following (note the use of quotes):

"c:\j13.0.852.exe" /type repair

You adjust the file name to be that of your executable. The above is what you put in the Run command dialog. I'm not surprised your system is bolixed up given the number of possibly untrustworthy music sites you visit!

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone