[gui-talk] can't repare jaws can't update

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu May 31 19:31:48 UTC 2012

Hi lists since I’m still on moderated status thanks to my battle against mostafa, all jaws messages to the JDH jaws users list don’t get posted at least none previously have so have to post this question here.  I just tried to update jaws and the new update failed to install it says said there was a problem with the earlier installation.  I went to the remove part of my computer but only the uninstall options came up uninstall all shared components or uninstall jaws only.  jaws tells me to run a repare of the original installation is there another way to get to the repare option?