[gui-talk] New Win 7 PC and Adobe Flash

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed May 16 21:30:50 UTC 2012

I recently bought a new Dell PC with Win 7 64 git.  I have been unable
to play videos such as Youtube videos or any links to videos on web
sites.  I am told to install Adobe Flash.  I installed the latest
version of Flash, and it appears in Programs and Features under control
panel.  Still, videos do not play and I am told to either install Flash
or make sure that JavaScript is enabled in IE 9. I have scoured the
security and advanced tabs under internet options in IE 9, and cannot
find anything that refers to JavaScript.  Anything else I can try?

Andy