[gui-talk] Importing E-mail Messages into WLM from MS Outlook 2010

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu May 10 14:57:17 UTC 2012

I was wondering how to go about importing Email messages into WLM from
MS Outlook 2010. The problem that I posted about yesterday was a result
of a mistake on my part when I purchased a version of Office that didn't
contain Outlook.  Apparently, Dell installed the complete Office
Professional suite on the PC, and locks out the programs that are not
paid for.  Thus when the trial ran out, Outlook became crippled because
it was not included in the version of Office that I purchased.  But I
saved several messages in Outlook folders during the trial that I would
now like to have in WLM.

?Andy