[gui-talk] Eudora.

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue May 8 21:15:23 UTC 2012

I used Eudora, both the lite and paid versions for years.  It's been a
while, but I think that attachments are handled differently in Eudora
than they are with OE or Outlook.  I do not recall there being a "Save
Attachments" option in the dropdown menus.  I recall having to go into
the attachments subfolder under Eudora and copying and pasting them
where i wanted using My Computer.  There may be another way, but I think
that this is the way I did it.

Andy