[gui-talk] new windows mobile phones

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:06:45 UTC 2012

Dear Dean,

Actually, not everybody can afford a Smartphone. My family comes from a
fixed and low income and have no ways of dealing with carrier data plans.
Yes, there are many cool things the iPhone is capable of doing. In fact,
this incredible phone can do just about everything except cook dinner or
walk! (smile!) in fact there are about half a million applications built
specifically for the iPhone itself, or so I was told via a TV commercial
from Sprint. Heck you can even put out your own DJ with an iPhone, just use
an app like Hulu, or Pandora, and a sound system that supports standard
audio output plugs, and you'll be good to go!

However, I just don't use a Smartphone, and don't need to, because, A, I
simply can not afford it, and B, why ever use s Smartphone because not
everybody uses a Smartphone in the sighted community?
There better be better laws, in this nation, that tell manufacturers of
electronic devices and the FCC, that they must make their devices accessible
to all people as part of their manufacturing. Anyone in here want to be the
president of the US? I certainly would change these things from what they
are now if I was, LOL.

Cheers,
Humberto