[gui-talk] Opening PDF files

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Sun May 6 02:36:50 UTC 2012

In fact, that file opens just fine.  I also am blind, using JAWS.  Make sure
that you tab to the link for the file.  Then choose Save Target as from the
context menu.  The file name you are offered is a .pdf file, indicating that
you do want to download it.  Once downloaded, open the file with Adobe
reader.  This one was easy to read.

Dean