[gui-talk] Opening PDF files

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Sun May 6 02:15:11 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I have been finding more and more web content with PDF files I can not open. As a matter of fact, I don't think I could ever access PDF documents with success.

The page linted to below has a additional link that says "journalism." That will open a PDF. How do I get to this file as a totally blind user?

I have been taught to right-click, or press the applications key to "save file as" but this does not work on the file I am trying to get to at the Boston University site.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Antonio Guimaraes

http://www.bu.edu/com/admissions/graduate/