[gui-talk] Seeking Opinion On Export PDF

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 28 04:19:29 UTC 2012

Hello listmembers.

Today my boss asked me to render an opinion on my company’s possible
purchase of at least one annual subscription of Adobe Export PFD, which is
purported to enable PDF files to convert to Word, Excel, and RTF formats. I
would like to know if any one has purchased or tried the program and if it
performs PDF file conversions successfully. I will of course be doing
additional investigation of the program, but it always helps to have a
consensus of opinion from those who have already kicked the tires. <smile>

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Rob Tabor & Guide Cane Raúl Junior