[gui-talk] Webvisun R I P

hawkeye hawkeye at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 13:51:40 UTC 2012

As I understand it by reading from this list:
Little companies like Freedom and GW cannot get around the legal issue of
deciphering captchas but a mighty corporate giant like Webvisun can.
That to get a sighted person to read the captcha, all I have to do is go
outside, grab someone off the street, and say, "Come in here and read
something, willya?"
That NFB can sponsor someone to climb Mount Everest but they don't have the
resources to do anything about the captcha problem.
That sound captchas are clear and simple and all we have to do is take the
consensus of five people listening to it to come up with the answer.
Did I miss any points here?