[gui-talk] Help with Windows Live Mail and message rules

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 9 20:10:21 UTC 2012

I hope someone can give me a solution to this problem.

I just got a new computer and put Windows Live Mail 2011 on it.  I subscribe to several email lists, one of which Jerry subscribes to, also.  His email account is on the same computer in Windows Live Mail.

I set up mail rules for my lists; directing mail to the folders.  Everything is going where it’s supposed to go.  But, Jerry’s messages, from the one list, are also being directed to my folder.  So, he isn’t getting mail from this list and I’m getting double messages.

I’ve asked for assistance and a solution on the Blind Tech list, but haven’t found a solution.  I’m hoping someone here might know what to do in this situation...short of choosing another email client; which I’ll do if I have to.

Cindy