[gui-talk] Trouble with Hyperlinks In Outlook 2010

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 31 14:10:40 UTC 2012

Good morning,

For quite some time I have had trouble getting Outlook to launch a web page
from a hyperlink in an email. The error message I consistently get states:

"This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer.

Please contact your system administrator."

I am running Windows 7 pro on an Asus U52F Notebook PC with JFW Version
14.0.1037 which is the most current version of JFW. I have also recently
installed an updated version of Office 2010 which has corrected other bugs I
had been experiencing, but this one remains a mystery.

Has anyone encountered this issue and how was it resolved? Thanks in advance
and a happy and prosperous 2013 to all.

Best regards,

Rob "Jayhawk Bob" Tabor