[gui-talk] any idea how to fix something

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 19:54:36 UTC 2012

Hi list, today is the birthday of mary weiss of the shangri-las, she is a facebook friend and I wanted to share a few videos to facebook in her honor.  however, when I click videos on youtube, Hulu, or a sound cloud song posted by a facebook friend something gets hung up.  it is as if the computer goes to the page and can’t load it.  the song my heart is beating when in play should say, Mary weiss, my heart is beating youtube when you press insirt T to hear the title window.  it just says youtube mozilla firefox.  also none of the links or buttons appear something is stopping the page from loading all the way.  this problem comes and goe and I have update adobe flash play and updated shockwave flash player too.  I can’t share with internet explorer because there are several buttons that appear unlabeled so I think webvisum is seeing and identifying unlabeled buttons so if I use IE I’ll have to guess which one is add to favorites and which is share.  it comes and goes also when this happens firefox locks up and alt f4 won’t even shut it down I have to go into task manager and shut it manually.  what is causing this could it even be a jaw issue?