[gui-talk] Buffalo Link Station Software

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 21:52:21 UTC 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

    We're sitting here with one external hard drive maxed and another one
threatening to go south on us any time. We're researching Network Attached
Storage Systems and am very impressed with products from Buffalo
Technologies. Their "Link Station" series includes models for home and small
office. The Link Station Pro is one system under consideration. I've
included a link to Buffalo's product page that discussed this particular
model and what it has to offer users. The URL is:
http://www.buffalotech.com/products/network-storage/home-and-small-office-nas/linkstation-pro-quad#

   We'd like to hear from those who have used Buffalo Network Attached
Storage devices and their software to obtain feedback as to its
accessibility before laying out the dough. Their Web site is very blind
user-friendly and includes documentation in various file formats. And there
are no captchas to deal with if you need to fill out one of their forms!
Yay! If anyone on these lists has used any of Buffalo's NAS products your
feedback and reviews will be very much appreciated. Pay day is just over a
week away and the clock is ticking on our 1 TB external hard drive. Thanks
in advance for the feedback.

Peter Donahue