[gui-talk] Adobe flash cookies

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Aug 11 12:13:06 UTC 2012

Very likely not.  What has probably happened on the bank's end is that
programmers detected this hack and now delete the cookie after you've
logged onto the site and before you answer the more indepth challenge
questions.  Flash in earlier versions either did not have accessible
assessment controls or accessible assessment controls were not used in
Federal mandatory training courses and still are not being used to the
best of my knowledge.  This means you could hear a question but could only
get focus on a control to answer the question with a mouse and only a
mouse could activate the control.  If that has changed and anyone can
point me to a publicly accessible web site where these assessment controls
are accessible for jaws users I'll share that web site with our Section
508 co-ordinator since that may eventually improve coding where I work but
almost certainly the first noticeable improvement will happen 10 years and
a month after I've left Federal service or retired whichever comes first.

Support your local church or synagogue, worship at Bank Of America!

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>