[gui-talk] How do I view the history in Microsoft Security Essentials

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 03:45:55 UTC 2012

I am new using Microsoft Security Essentials and am running it with Windows
XP Pro. How do I view the items in the history in MSE? I can get to the tab
and the settings, but cannot view the actual history. Any help would be
appreciated and thanks in advance. I am using Jaws 10.

Sherri

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline® of Florida? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!
To learn more, visit: http://www.nfb.org/audio-newspaper-service

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board