[gui-talk] Learning Ally Audio Bookshelf Manager

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Apr 22 21:38:28 UTC 2012

Hi, all.

In the last couple of days, when I've fired up Learning Ally's Audio
Bookshelf Manager, I've gotten the message that a new update is available
and am shown an "Update Now" button and an "Update Later" button. If I hit
the "Update Now" button, the program seems to enter a state in which it
doesn't respond and I get no messages telling me what's gone haywire.

Anyone else had this problem and, if so, what's the solution aside from just
hitting "Update Later" and using the earlier version.

Thanks.

Mike