[gui-talk] Book Sense

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Sep 22 18:52:26 UTC 2011

Steve,

I was wrong about the combo box to select your list, they are radio check boxes.  The main point is that you have to go to this general subscription page
and then pick the BookSense list.  Good luck.  My subscription seems to have worked this time so they apparently corrected the problem I had before.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson