[gui-talk] Book Sense

Steve Cook STCook at sccb.sc.gov
Thu Sep 22 17:37:52 UTC 2011

Thanks, I will give this a try.

Steve Cook
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Office: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882
E-Mail: stcook at sccb.sc.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Steve Jacobson
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 1:27 PM
To: Discussion of the Graphical User Interface, GUI Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] Book Sense

Steve,

The page with the BookSense list subscription is

http://www.hims-inc.com/resource-center/list-serve

and you have to pick the list you want to join from a combo box.  I'm going to try this again, but in the past I've had trouble subscribing.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:41:37 -0400, Steve Cook wrote:

>Hi All,

>Does anyone have the subscribe address for the Book Sense list serve?

>Steve Cook
>Assistive Technology Consultant
>SC Commission for the Blind
>1430 Confederate Avenue
>Columbia, SC 29201
>Office: (803) 898-8788
>Fax: (803) 898-8882
>E-Mail: stcook at sccb.sc.gov

>September is Sports Safety Month. Participating in sports is one of American's favorite pastimes.  Although fun, sports can also lease to eye injuries. The
South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages the wearing of protective eye wear when participating in sports related activities.