[gui-talk] Windows Advanced Query Syntax

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Oct 19 20:20:36 UTC 2011

While reading yesterday's "Building Windows 8" blog, I found a link to some additional commands for Windows Vista and Windows 7 search that I had not heard of before.  Go to
  http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa965711(v=VS.85).aspx
and then see how much of this really works.  Keyboard users have not been forgotten as technology moves on.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.