[gui-talk] any idea what's happening

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 14:58:20 UTC 2011

Hi am using AOL for reasons unknown I'm having some kind of trouble with
live mail.  I'm getting a not able to send or receive messages from the  Imap
_kenlawrence124 at aol_ (mailto:kenlawrence124 at aol)  account and  something
like the deleted folder didn't download completely.  when I hit  delete on a
message it says the message couldn't be copied to the folder and I  don't
think it picking up every thing.  what is happening here.  How  do I update the
folder I found on tools the place that said update all  folders.  this
problem seems to have started yesterday or last night.   the error message isn't
clear whether or not it's a problem with windows live  mail or with the
server on AOL.  also I can't seem to update the live mail  I see a hear a
message but there is nothing on the screen unless a balloon is  coming up and
disappearing.  So How do I get this update manually.   Sure don't want to have
to go back to the clunky AOL to send messages.