[gui-talk] nvda or jaws

GREGORY ROSENBERG gregg at ricis.com
Wed Oct 12 21:57:17 UTC 2011

Good afternoon David,

Your point is well taken. i had not thought about screen reader choice being application driven. I always new that none would likely meet a 100% of my needs since I work cross-platform always. Since I use terminal server and some of the more advanced JAWS features, it is quite expensive to by enough licenses for all of my machines. I don't object to spending the money; however, I am trying to test all that I can with all of my appellations and see which one will rise to the top. Almost all of my work is on remote systems and I do a ton of work at the Linux or Unix command line. Most of the products I was used to using that were tab based so I can nicely organize some 3,000 servers were not Voice Over compliant. The terminal window is OK, but is very limited in its capabilities of handling large numbers of servers / remote machines.