[gui-talk] unknown er errors still can't delete

kenlawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 20:24:44 UTC 2011

Hi I can read new messages and send find but still can’t delete messages.  when I close live mail theyh all come back unless I go to AOL directly.  It says windows live was not able to copyu the deleted folder from the Imap server and to try updating the folders list.  that unable to select the deleted folder even comes up whe I arrow down to it from the in box  how to u8pdate the folders list in windows seven.  why also is the error just nowstarting.  worked fine wednescay then didn’t work on thursday.  keep getting the some errrors ocurred hide button ever time I launch live mail.  I’m the only one in our computer talk club and probably in my gfederation chapter using windows seven.  I want’e to get rid of AOL once and for all but if windows live isn’t going to work right that old clunky software has to stay.  so how do I stop these known errors message and the update the folders list.  isn’t the shift and delete command something else is happening.