[gui-talk] JAWS Scripts For Goldwave

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 15 04:46:07 UTC 2011

Dearr colleagues,

I have recently acquired a very impressive Asus laptop PC running Windows 7
on a 64-bit microprocessor and wasted little time in installing Goldwave
which I had been using on my Dell Dimension 2400 desktop that I suspect I
will be letting go of as soon as I have completed all transitional
processes. My question pertains to where I need to install the JAWS script
files ffor Goldwave by Jim Grimsby. Your guidance is appreciated and thanks
in advance.

Rob “Jayhawker” Tabor and White Cane Ra úl Junior