[gui-talk] microsoft question

Nadia Cioffi cioffi.nadia at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:27:03 UTC 2011

Jorge-
Most likely key there is a product key on the computer box (of a desktop) or
on the bottom of laptop. Also if you want to see if it is activated. Go to
File or click ALT+F Go to help the 9th one down. if it saids "product
activated" your fine, but if it saids requires adoration then you need to
enter a key. Here is how the activation works after five days of not having
a key in the program it will bring up a box every time you open any of your
programs of office. There is where you need to enter a product. If it's not
activated you can get a key for 1-pc for I think anywhere from $99-250 if
not more. They may have been talking about windows itself with the key, but
I highly drought that if you brought up the subject of MS office. When you
buy a computer for best buy they change a little extra if you want office
2010. This is cheep with a perches of computer. If you parity shure that the
person said "it came activated" I'd call best buy and talk to customer
service. They might ask for the person that sold the computer to you. If you
have the trail it will only last 30 days and than it want work.The computer
paper work may have came with a key card contacting your product key. It
maybe on your receit. Bring all the paperwork to bestbuy so they can help
you. Or you can call them, but the print is very small.